We make applying for membership quick, easy, and secure.
What You Need To Know
- Your online membership application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- After you submit your application online, print, sign, and return a copy to: Corning Credit Union Attn: Member Contact Services, One Credit Union Plaza, Corning, NY 14830.
- Once we receive your signed application and your membership account has been established, you'll receive a CCU welcome packet outlining the details of your new account.
You’ll need the following information for each applicant:
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Previous Address (if current address is less than two years)
- Verification of Identification
Just a few more things:
- You’ll need to open and maintain a savings account. You can do so with a minimum deposit of $5 and we will deposit the $5 for brand new members as a gift!
- You have the option of funding your account:
- Online by electronic transfer from another financial institution (cap of $1,500).
- By mailing CCU a check.
- If you do apply jointly, you may qualify for certain loan offers based on your combined credit (please note prime and joint members’ credit reports will be combined).
- To add more than one joint member, please call us at 607-962-3144 or 800-677-8506.
- During the application process you may be asked a series of questions which will be used to authenticate your identity.
Important - Before you begin the application process, please make sure you are connected to a printer.
You can also join CCU in person by visiting one of our branches.