Campus visits. Applications. Leaving home. You have enough to worry about – let us help you bridge the gap between government loans and aid programs.
Focus on Your Studies Not Your Student Loans
CCU's Student Advantage Loan Program is designed to help bridge the gap between government loans and aid programs and the actual cost of education. We're here to help you with financing your education.
The Student Advantage Loan Benefits:
- Borrow up to $20,000.
- Conveniently establish a credit line with just one request.
- Take advances throughout the year.
- Use the money for any expenses.
- Competitive rates and terms.
- Once you are out of school, you have up to 10 years to repay your loan.
- Just make one annual interest payment – all principal is deferred. Maximum deferment is six years.
Submit a personal loan application to get started or contact us to speak with one of our Loan Specialists.
Pair your Student Advantage Loan with the following products for even more benefits:
*We encourage students to examine all government aid options first. These programs are generally offered at lower interest rates because they are guaranteed by the government. If the amount of aid you receive is not sufficient to cover all of your college expenses, consider our Student Advantage Loan.