Whether you need money wired to your account or you want to wire money within the U.S. or internationally, one call is all it takes.
Tired of Mailing Checks?
Wire transfer is the quickest and most secure means of receiving or sending money, locally or internationally.
Wiring Funds TO Your Corning Credit Union Account:
To avoid delays in the processing of your incoming wires, please use the following routing instructions.
The "sending" institution will need the following information:
- ABA Number: 222-380-359
- Bank Name: Corning Federal Credit Union
- Bank Address: One Credit Union Plaza, Corning, NY 14830
- Member Information:
- Your full name as it appears on your account
- Address as it appears on your account
- Account/Member Number
Note: Corning Credit Union does not have a Swift Code, IBAN or other international routing codes. You are able to wire funds to your Corning Credit Union account without this information. Your international financial institution will have a corresponding bank in the U.S. they can wire to, which will forward the funds to Corning Credit Union using our ABA routing number: 222-380-359.
Incoming Wire Cut-off Time: 4:00 p.m. (ET)
Incoming Wire Transfer Fees: There is no fee for incoming bank wires.
Additional Information: If you would like the funds to go to a specific sub-account (savings, checking) provide this information as well. If no specific account is listed on the incoming wire, the funds will be credited to your checking account. If you do not have a checking account, your funds will be placed into your savings account.
Wiring Funds FROM Your Corning Credit Union Account:
Corning Credit Union needs the following information:
- Institution to receive wire:
- Receiving Financial Institution's Name
- ABA Number (domestic only)
- SWIFT/BIC or Bank ID code (international only)
- Receiving Financial Institution's Address (No P.O. Boxes)
- Individual to receive wire:
- Beneficiary’s Name as it appears on their account
- Beneficiary’s Physical Address(No P.O. Boxes)
- Beneficiary’s Account Number
- Intermediary Financial Institution (if applicable):
- Intermediary Financial Institution Name
- Intermediary Financial Institution ABA number (domestic only)
- Intermediary Financial Institution Address (No P.O. Boxes)
- Intermediary Financial Institution Account Number at receiving bank
Outgoing domestic wire cut-off time: 4:00 p.m. (ET)
Outgoing international wire cut-off time: 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Outgoing wire transfer fees: Please refer to our business fee schedule for current transfer fees.
Additional Information: Some institutions may provide you with "further credit to" instructions if their funds go through an intermediate account before they reach their final credit account.
Special Wire Requirements
Some countries require additional codes or other information to complete international wire transfers. You are responsible for providing this information prior to initiating a wire transfer. Codes or other information can be obtained from the Beneficiary's Bank.
- Australia: 6-Digit BSB Number
- Canada: Transit Code
- China: Wire Purpose
- Europe: IBAN Number (2-digit Country Code followed by alpha numeric values)
- Hong Kong: Wire Purpose
- India: Wire Purpose
- Indonesia: Wire Purpose
- Israel: IBAN Number
- Japan: Branch Code
- Kenya: 5-Digit Branch or Sort Code
- Mexico: CLABE Number, Mexico's 18-Digit Account Number
- Saudi Arabia: IBAN Number
- South Korea: Wire Purpose
- Taiwan: Wire Purpose
- Thailand: Wire Purpose
- United Arab Emirates: IBAN Number
- United Kingdom: Wire Purpose
Corning Credit Union cannot guarantee delivery times of any wire transfers. Domestic transfers usually reach the destination within 24 hours. International transfers vary; please refer to the combined disclosure for the date the funds will be available to the recipient. Crediting of wired funds is based on the receiving institution's policy.
Processing fees may apply when sending wired funds. International wires sent from accounts must comply with the Reg. E/Remittance Transfer Rule. The rule provides you with an enhanced disclosure as well as cancellation and error resolution rights.