Questions about our mobile applications? Find answers here.
Mobile Application FAQs
- Q: Do I need to be a member of Corning Credit Union to use the App?
- A: Yes. Please click the "Join CCU" link to the left to submit your online membership application.
- Q: What do CCU’s Apps do?
- A: You can manage your accounts, view transaction history, and view check images. You can also transfer funds between your different share accounts and use the App to find a nearby ATM or branch.
- Q: Are the CCU Apps secure?
- A: Yes. The protection of your personal information is one of our top priorities. To ensure your personal account information remains safe and secure, we have many layers of security systems, policies, and procedures in place.
- Q: What should I do if I’m having problems logging into the App?
- A: Please make sure your phone’s operating system is up to date. If you still experience problems, please use our free mobile banking site for mobile devices by navigating to
banking.corningcu.org/Mobile and log in using your existing digital banking login information.