Questions about our mobile applications? Find answers here.
Mobile Application FAQs
- Q: Do I need to be a member of Corning Credit Union to use the App?
- A: Yes. Please click the "Join CCU" link to the left to submit your online membership application.
- Q: What do CCU’s Apps do?
- A: You can manage your accounts, view transaction history, and view check images. You can also transfer funds between your different share accounts and use the App to find a nearby ATM or branch.
- Q: What can I expect to see in the future of CCU’s App?
- A: We have plans to add many of the same features that are available in eBranch. Is there something you’d like to see on CCU’s App? Contact us with your suggestions.
- Q: Are the CCU Apps secure?
- A: Yes. The protection of your personal information is one of our top priorities. To ensure your personal account information remains safe and secure, we have many layers of security systems, policies, and procedures in place.
- Q: What do I do if I’m having problems logging into an App?
- A: Please make sure your phone’s operating system is up to date. If you still experience problems, please use our free mobile banking site for mobile devices by navigating to
login.corningcu.org and log in using your existing eBranch login information.