Features of Value Checking
No Fees. No Minimum Balance. No Problem.
Now you can experience the benefits of having a personal checking account at no cost. Value Checking is ideal for those who want a simple, personal way to manage their money.
Flexible, convenient, and designed to fit your lifestyle. Value Checking offers:
- No fees or minimum balance requirements.
- No per-check charge.
- Unlimited free transactions at CCU ATMs.
Find an ATM near you
- Overdraft protection available.
Protects your checking account from insufficient funds by automatically transferring funds, in the event of an overdraft.
Can transfer funds in two ways:
- From savings ($3 fee per item).
- From Visa® by a cash advance.
Enhanced Overdraft Protection (EOP)
Works in conjunction with overdraft protection to prevent paper checks, ACH (automated clearing house) and recurring debit card transactions from being returned for insufficient funds. In the event you exhaust all other overdraw protection options that
apply to your account, the Credit Union may, under our Enhanced Overdraft Protection attempt to pay qualifying transaction(s), when possible, and charge you an EOP fee. This will place your checking account in the negative up to a limit, as determined by the Credit
Union. Your EOP limit is subject to change at the discretion of the Credit Union.
- Available to members in good standing, age 18 and older.
- There is a $32 charge for each item cleared using EOP.