No one likes standing in line just waiting to deposit a check. Avoid the hassle and have your check automatically deposited into your account.
The Fastest way to Deposit Your Check
When you use direct deposit your checks are posted by the opening of business each weekday. Best of all, direct deposit is FREE.
Payments that can be deposited:
- Pay from your employer.
- Social Security, retirement benefits, and payments from government agencies.
- Investment income or other payments.
To enroll for Direct Deposit:
- Ask your employer if they participate in a direct deposit program.
- Provide your employer with our Routing and Transit Number: 222380359.
To have direct deposit into your Checking Account:
- Give your employer a voided check or the full 14-digit account number from the bottom of your check, starting with "9570".
To have direct deposit into your Savings Account:
- Contact us for the correct format of your account number for direct deposit.
- Available to members with direct deposit or payroll deductions.
- Automatically distribute portions of your direct deposit any way you want between your CCU accounts.
- An easy way to save by making budgeted deposits into other accounts, such as your Holiday Club, IRA, or children's savings accounts.