Corning Credit Union is committed to making a difference in the communities we serve. In addition to our passion for community service, we proudly support initiatives and programs implemented by 501c3 organizations that demonstrate the need for financial
assistance and are local to our members and teammates.
Our key focus areas include opportunities that promote and bolster:
- Youth education that builds an understanding of basic financial principles, with a goal of helping students create sound financial habits for life
- Financial education programs benefiting disadvantaged or underserved families and demographics
To submit a community support request with Corning Credit Union, please include the details below and send via email to email@example.com or regular mail to Community Support, Corning
Credit Union, P.O. Box 1450 Corning, NY 14830.
- Name of the non-profit and proof of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
- Event description, including date, location, and time
- How financial support will be allocated
- Amount requested (or sponsorship levels)
- Deadline for donation
- Contact information
- Please include your sponsorship/donation request letter or form
All inquiries for sponsorships, contributions, and donations that meet the criteria above will be carefully reviewed by a committee of CCU representatives on a case-by-case basis within 30 days of receipt. While we would like to provide financial support
toward every cause, please understand that we are not able to accommodate every request we receive. If you have any questions about our Community Support or eligibility, please contact us by email
or call 800-677-8506.