Corning Credit Union is committed to giving back. We support initiatives and programs implemented by 501c3 organizations that both demonstrate a financial need and which serve the communities local to our members and teammates.
Our key focus
areas include opportunities that promote and bolster:
- Youth development, financial literacy, and life skills education
- Programs benefiting disadvantaged or underserved families and demographics
To submit a community support request with Corning Credit Union, please include the details below and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to Community Support, Corning Credit Union, P.O. Box 1450 Corning, NY 14830.
- Name of the non-profit and proof of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
- Event description, including date, location, and time
- How financial support will be allocated
- Amount requested (or sponsorship levels)
- Deadline for donation
- Contact information
- Please include your sponsorship/donation request letter or form
All inquiries for sponsorships, contributions, and donations that meet the criteria above will be carefully reviewed by a committee of CCU representatives on a case-by-case basis within 30 days of receipt. While we would like to provide financial support
toward every cause, please understand that we are not able to accommodate every request we receive. If you have any questions about our Community Support or eligibility, please contact us by email or call