Are you a college-bound high school senior?
Each year, CCU partners with the New York Credit Union Association to bring college scholarship opportunities to members of our credit union. This program is open to college-bound high school seniors and applications are available now. Awards range from $250 to $2,000.
The applicant must be a member in good standing who meets all of the following criteria:
- The member is a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The member is attending college for the first time in the fall following their senior year of high school.
- The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded by January of the following year at an accredited educational institution only.
Complete an application
- Write an essay, as outlined in the application
- Provide your official high school and SAT/PSAT/ACT transcripts
- Have your parent or guardian sign the completed form
- Return the completed form, essay, and transcripts to any CCU branch, or by mail, no later than January 4, 2019
One Credit Union Plaza
PO BOX 1450
Corning, NY 14830
Past CCU Scholarship Winners
- 2018: Viktoria Probek, Maxwell Reed
- 2017: Ashlyn Amsden, Clara Davis
- 2016: Stephanie Li, Kyle Zingler