Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
CCU's website, eBranch, Bill Pay, and mobile banking application are best viewed using supported browsers and operating systems. Keeping your computer and mobile devices up-to-date helps protect you from security threats and also ensures you have the best possible experience with our online products.
CCU Supported Browsers
When using our website, eBranch, and Bill Pay services, please note that we support the following browser versions if they are installed on a supported operating system (listed below).
- Internet Explorer®:
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 applied.
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8 with Service Pack Windows 8.1 applied.
- Microsoft EdgeTM on Windows 10.
Learn more about the Microsoft Support Lifecycle policy. Only the most current version of Internet Explorer available for a supported operating system receives technical support and security updates.
- Safari® browser:
- 9.1 on Mac OS X 10.10 and above and iOS 8.1 and above.
- Google ChromeTM browser:
- 57.0.2987.19 or newer on all supported operating systems.
- Firefox® browser:
or newer on all supported operating systems.
CCU Supported Operating Systems
When using our website, eBranch, and Bill Pay services, please note that we support versions of operating systems that are supported by their manufacturer.
- Microsoft® Windows® Operating System:
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 applied. End of extended support by Microsoft is January 14, 2020.
- Windows 8 with Service Pack Windows 8.1 applied. End of extended support by Microsoft is January 10, 2023.
- Windows 10 (released in July 2015). End of extended support by Microsoft is October 14, 2025.
Learn more about Windows product lifecycles. Understanding key dates in the lifecycle of a product will help you make informed decisions about when to upgrade or make other changes to your software.
- Apple® Mac® Operating System:
- Apple iPhone® / iPad® Operating System:
- Google AndroidTM Operating System:
CCU Mobile Banking App Supported Operating Systems
The current version of our mobile banking application is supported by the hardware and software listed below. Updates to the mobile application become available as we update security features and add new functionality.
- Current CCU Mobile App version is 3.0.610.
- Requires operating system 5.0 and above.
- Current CCU Mobile App version is 3.0.420.
- Requires operating system 8.4 and above.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod® touch.
Internet Explorer, Microsoft, Microsoft Edge, Windows, and Windows Vista are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Apple, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
© 2018 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android and Google Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc.