In March, we closed our lobbies to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in all three of our markets. In May, we began to welcome members back into some of our lobbies after we implemented careful precautions to keep our members and team safe. If you have
yet to visit one of our open lobbies or are curious about how we’re moving forward together during the pandemic, you can learn more about what to expect while visiting a CCU lobby during the COVID-19 pandemic below.
Safety Precautions Inside the Lobby
As we carefully monitor the evolving situation, we are gradually and strategically opening up our lobbies with limited services. We encourage you to visit us inside an open lobby if you have a more complex transaction. Before visiting us inside the lobby,
please note the following precautions are in place to help protect our members and teammates during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Face masks are required when inside any branch in NY, PA, and NC
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at all member representative stations
- Approximately half of our member representative windows will be open
- Social distancing is required
- Only limited services will be provided (teller transactions only; coin machines are now available at some branches – please call us to find an available one near you)
- The number of members inside the branch at any one time is limited, which may lead to longer wait times.
To find an available lobby near you, please click here.
Other Convenient Ways to Complete Your Transaction
While using the lobby is a great option for assistance with your transactions, we also offer other convenient ways to complete your transactions. If you have a simpler transaction, such as a deposit or withdrawal, we recommend using the drive-thru or a local surcharge-free ATM. Additionally, with digital banking, you can perform almost all of your banking transactions from the comfort of your own home using your smartphone or computer. From paying bills to depositing checks, you can safely and securely bank from
home whenever you need. Learn more about managing your money from anywhere here.
We Look Forward to Serving You
Whether you choose to visit us in the lobby, in the drive-thru, or remotely for your next transaction, we look forward to serving you – now and in the future. If have any questions or are unsure about the best way to conduct a transaction, please contact us for assistance.